Thursday, December 22, 2011

Moncton's Lone Occupier Speaks

Moncton's Lone Occupier has released the following video:



I'm here to tell you that I haven't lost my mind, but that I finally found it. I'm here to tell you, that you can stand up for what you believe in, even if you're doing it alone. I'm here to remind you have a voice, and it's about time you spoke up. I'm here to tell you that there's strength in love and understanding, not hate or punishment. I'm here to tell you that there are wars being fought, news being censored and technologies being suppressed, all in the name of profit. I'm here to tell you to turn off your televisions, tune in to ourselves. I'm here to tell you that if the future seems bleak; it is our duty to brighten it up or no one else will. I'm here to tell you that the world is a reflection of ourselves, if you want to stop greed out there, it first has to start in here. But most importantly, I'm here, and that has people talking. Are you a part of the conversation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Registration is required to comment on this blog. In addition, all comments are moderated. Sorry to do this, but Google's spam detection is simply awful.